General Limited Warranty Terms
Some products carried are warranted by the manufacturer. If you have any questions are regarding warranty, please Contact Us prior to making the purchase. Most products come with a 6 month manufacturer warranty. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. The limited warranty begins upon the receipt of the product and covers fitment and leaking issues only. You will be held responsible for both way shipping fees for any limited warranty purposes. We guarantee that the products sold is as described and as advertised, so we disclaim any implied warranty of title, ownership, and merchantability.
• We warrant that during the limited warranty period, the product will be free from defects in materials, workmanship and the item(s) must not show any visible / physical damages. Thus, products that are in used, installed and tampered with condition (along with marks, blemishes, cracks and dents) will not be accepted.
• Item(s) must have not been modified, altered or retrofitted as this will void manufacture warranty.
• Be sure the stock gaskets or rubber seals are not torn and worn as you will need to reuse them when you replace your stock lights with ours. Photos will be required to demonstrate the condition of your stock gaskets or rubber seals. You will also be asked for photos and/or videos of any leaking, misting, fogging and/or condensation that is occurring in the light.
• All of the lighting assemblies are not compatible with every Xenon HID and LED-type bulbs in the market. The lighting assemblies can only work with bulbs that have been tested and/or included by the manufacturer. Each fitment varies, so ensure to read the item description carefully for bulb sizes.
• These terms are only applied if the listing clearly states that it is covered under manufacture warranty.
• Limited warranty is non-transferable and applies to the original purchaser only. The repair or replacement can only be shipped to the address provided within the original payment. You will be held responsible for all shipping costs for any limited warranty claims.
- Our responsibility for defective goods is limited to repair or replacement as described below in this warranty statement.
- WHO may use this limited warranty?
- 4runner-depot.com ("we") extend this limited warranty only to the consumer who originally purchased the product ("you"). It does not extend to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the product.
- WHAT does this limited warranty cover?
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the automotive lights (the "product") for the Warranty Period as defined below
- What does this limited warranty NOT cover?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage due to: (a) transportation; (b) storage; (c) improper use; (d) failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (e) modifications; (f) unauthorized repair; (g) normal wear and tear; or (h) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- What is the PERIOD of coverage?
- This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for 6 months (the "Warranty Period"). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace the product. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
- How do you OBTAIN warranty service?
- To obtain warranty service, you must contact us during the Warranty Period to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number. In order to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization, you must Contact Us
• Limitation of Liability – The remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and our entire liability for any breach of this limited warranty. Our liability shall under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the defective product, nor shall we under any circumstances be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
• Warranty is void if the product is no longer available.